Do you know an AUSTAFE Legend? Nominate them today!
The AUSTAFE Queensland Legend Award recognises outstanding leadership, and those who have left a positive legacy on the vocational education and training system through exemplary service.
The following criteria will assist in the selection of an AUSTAFE Legend; I invite you to nominate people that you consider worthy of this honour.
SELECTION CRITERIA (Upload below)
Award applications are required to address the following criteria:
- Positive legacy or impact on vocational education and training / TAFE sector as a result of exemplary service
- Widespread respect and acknowledgement by colleagues, industry, students and/or the wider TAFE/VET sector
- Achievements and professionalism inspires the current and next generation of TAFE professionals to participate and engage
- Models the values of TAFE Queensland: Safety First, Working together, Focussing on your customer, Showing Initiaitve, Taking Responsibility
- Criteria must be addressed on no more than 2 A4 pages please
Eligibility is not influenced or determined by:
- years of service
- level of position held
- currency of AUSTAFE membership (not a requirement)
It is envisaged that ‘Legends’ can be drawn from any category or level of staff, and will be used to recognise staff that have given distinguished service. Former staff are also eligible for nomination.
Nominate a colleague today!
[contact-form-7 id=”335″ title=”Legend Nomination”]