Join us for the AUSTAFE Queensland: Valuing Diversity and Inclusion Annual Conference!
Registration for the Annual AUSTAFE Queensland Conference is now open and you are invited!
The AUSTAFE Queensland Executive Committee are excited to be hosting a conference focused on the importance of leadership and the value diversity and inclusion brings, to improve organisational performance.
The theme this year is “Valuing Diversity and Inclusion” the committee have locked in a fantastic line up of keynote speakers, including four time Australian Olympian rowing, three time Olympic medallist, Bo Hansen.
Aim: This is your chance to be inspired and hear first-hand the importance of leadership and the value diversity and inclusion brings, to improve organisational performance.
What to expect from participating:
- Shaping an inclusive culture to suit the evolving employee landscape
- Addressing diversity in the workplace and how TAFE Queensland can become more inclusive
- Formulate actions from break out sessions to align with overall TAFE Queensland objectives.
- Engage in the power of storytelling to manage and establish role models within the workplace culture.
- Shift mindsets through breaking down intersectional barriers across all layers of the organision and developing tactics to stem inclusive leadership creating a two-way channel of support.
Tickets are just $80 and includes a 12 month AUSTAFE Queensland membership.
AUSTAFE Membership includes:
- Access to mentorship
- Leadership coaching
- Collaboration events
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion Conference:
Date: Thursday 4th November 2021.
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: TAFE Queensland South Bank Campus – Auditorium – Ground Floor, 66 Ernest Street South Bank
There will be a pre-registration event held on Wednesday evening 3rd November 2021, detail will be sent out upon registration
Register your attendance today! (Google Chrome Browser required)
To be invoiced for your conference ticket(s) please contact phone: 5457 1531 or email email@example.com